Cookie types used by the website
Currently www.aecsoluzioni.it website uses:
- persistent cookies, that is cookies that once the browser is closed they are not automatically deleted but remain active until a preset expiration date or until the User deletes them;
- session cookies, , that is cookies which, once the browser is closed, are automatically deleted.
The cookies that we use can be classified according to the purpose and they can be subdivided into:
- technical cookies, or cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site, they are strictly necessary to facilitate navigation and use. These cookies will therefore always be used and sent, unless the User modifies settings of his browser but in this way he risks to compromise some website features;
- analytical cookies, or cookies used to collect information relating to the use of the site by Users in order to improve the usability and content proposed. The data collected anonymously on browsing activity and access to the website are sent to Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to obtain anonymous statistical information such as data on the pages visited, time spent on the site, the means employed by Users to accesse the website. This type of cookie is used on all pages of the site;
- functional cookies, that is cookies that allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (such as the language) in order to improve the service;
- social cookies, or cookies resulting from the use of plugins that allow Users to connect to their social account and to share site content through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, GooglePlus).
|PHPSESSID||Session||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language and used to preserve the user’s status on the various pages of the website.||.aecsoluzioni.it|
|ginger-cookie||1 Month||Cookie used to store which cookies are authorized by the User for the current domain.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Session||Test cookie installed by WordPress to verify that the website accepts cookies.|
|qtrans_front_language||1 year||Cookie that allows to memorize the language selected by the user.||.aecsoluzioni.it|
|_ga||2 years||Cookies used by Google Analytics to register a unique ID and generate statistical data in an anonymous and aggregate form on how the visitor uses the website.
Opt out of Google Analytics
|_gat||Session||Cookies used by Google Analytics to limit the number of requests to its service.
Opt out of Google Analytics
|1P_JAR||1 month||Cookies used by Google Inc. to memorize user preferences and information whenever they use its services such as Google Maps or Re-Captcha codes entered on the website.
|CONSENT||20 years||Cookies used by Google Inc. to memorize the User consent for Google services.
|SID||2 years||Cookies used by Google Maps of Google Inc. to memorize User preferences.
|SIDCC||3 months||Cookies used by Google Inc. to protect User data from unauthorized access.
|__atuvc||11 months||Cookies associated with AddThis Inc. widgets to display an updated counter to the User if the page is shared on a social sharing platform.
Opt out of AddThis Inc.
|bt2||8 mesi||Cookies associated with AddThis Inc. widgets to allow the User to share website contents through social networks.
Opt out of AddThis Inc.
|bcookie||1 year||Cookies of Linkedin Inc. used to manage the sharing of website content directly on Linkedin via social button or social widget.
Coockie Policy of Linkedin Inc.
|_ga||2 years||Cookies of Twitter Inc. used to manage the sharing of website content directly on Linkedin via social button or social widget.
Coockie Policy of Twitter Inc.
|act||Session||Cookies of Facebook Inc. used to manage the sharing of website content directly on Linkedin via social button or social widget.
Coockie Policy of Facebook Inc.
|OTZ||1 month||Cookies used by Google Inc. to memorize the User consent for Google services.
|GAPS||2 years||Cookies used by Google Inc. to memorize the User consent for Google services.
Consent collection procedures
The User consent is collected during his first access to the site through a banner where he can indicate whether to accept voluntarily cookies. To avoid repeating the banner at every access, the site uses ginger_cookie, a technical cookie to remember the User preferences.
Cookie management throught browser configuring
The User can configure his browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive a warning on the screen of the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time whether or not to install it on the hard disk. The User must however know that the cookie deactivation may affect the proper functioning of certain website sections. For more information, please visit the specific help page of the navigation browser used:
Rights of the those concerned
Those concerned can contact the Data Controller, AEC Soluzioni Srl in Corso Montevecchio 46, 10129 Torino, to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Privacy Code and to request an updated list of data processors.